This spring, Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa is inviting professionals to transform days of meetings into true “bleisure” experiences. Business travelers will find inspiration at the resort and its surrounding area to spark team chemistry and increase productivity in this new year.
Meeting planners can forgo the uninspired coffee and stretch breaks and choose up to three of the following productivity and wellness-focused perks based on the number of contracted nights:
- A welcome cocktail upon arrival.
- A one-hour instructor-led group yoga refresh session.
- Chair massages performed by SiSpa’s therapists during a break period.
- An ice cream and frozen yogurt bar break.
- A steel drum entertainment reception enhancement.
- A 50 percent discount on valet parking.
One perk can be selected for 40-79 contracted room nights, two for 80-119 rooms, and three for 120 or more room nights. In addition, meeting planners may also pick up to three perks for themselves based on the same contracted-room-night minimums:
- 20,000 bonus Marriott Rewards points
- A 50-minute spa treatment at SiSpa Pompano Beach
- A $150 food and beverage credit
- A one-hour jet ski rental
- VIP beach set-up for the day
- A roundtrip private transfer between the airport and resort
At the end of the workday, guests have a chance to further explore the destination, which residents call “the Venice of America,” on the new Pompano Beach Water Taxi. With the closest stop located on a short walk from the resort, groups or individuals can travel by boat through the Intracoastal Waterway for a night on the town to experience endless attractions like the Creative Arts District’s thriving arts scene, world-class wreck and reef dives, and local restaurants and shops.