Sponsored by Ford Park
1. The versatile event center features five world-class facilities on 221 acres. Ford Park Entertainment Complex is comprised of Ford Fields, Ford Pavilion, Ford Arena, Ford Exhibit Hall and Ford Midway. It is also home to eight meeting rooms ranging in size from 525 square feet to 1,680 square feet, 2 open air barns, and 5,000 well-lit parking spaces onsite.
2. Ford Arena’s inaugural event sold out. Ford Exhibit Hall and Ford Midway also opened at the same time and the inaugural event took place in fall 2003, making this the 16th anniversary of these three facilities.
3. Ford Pavilion’s first guests were Kenny Chesney and Keith Urban. After opening in spring 2003, the venue continues to host some of the biggest names in music. This past year Toby Keith, Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly, and 2Chains performed in the 14,000-seat pavilion.
4. Ford Park Entertainment Complex recently launched a redesigned website. Developed by Carbonhouse, the new site allows for enhanced usability and navigation on any type of device and features a new homepage, multi-channel social feed integration and additional contact points for specific information.
5. Exhibit Hall is one of the most flexible event spaces in the state. It includes eight individual breakout rooms, an 11,000-square-foot lobby or pre-function space, concession stands and restrooms. The hall itself is 48,000 square feet and can adapt to small tradeshows with as little as 30 vendors or large banquets for over 1000 attendees. The Exhibit Hall can also be combined with the Arena for a total of 83,000 square feet of floor space.
6. Ford Park has its own in-house catering company. Spectra Food Services and Hospitality is made up of food and beverage professionals with years of experience spanning over many different backgrounds. The catering sales team will take a personal approach to every occasion and will help to find the best culinary fit for your event.
7. There’s always something going on at Ford Park. The 8,500-seat, multi-purpose Ford Arena hosts concerts, rodeos, circuses, motor sports and many other special events throughout the year. The Harlem Globetrotters, The Garden Bros Circus and Monster Nation are just a few events scheduled for 2019.
8. Ford Midway is home to the YMBL-sponsored South Texas State Fair. The event draws in over 400,000 attendees each year and is hosted on nine acres of paved midway, perfect for outdoor festivals, car shows, trail rides, etc. Structures in Ford Midway include a 45,000 square foot practice arena, over 25,000 square feet of covered barn space and a dedicated parking area.
9. The property is home to two free-span, open air barns. Perfect for company picnics, trail rides or teambuilding activities, these spots provide a true taste of Texas to guests. The large barn measures at 44,000 square feet while the small barn offers 25,000 square feet.
10. The complex is situated just minutes from Beaumont, and conveniently located between Houston and Lake Charles. Beaumont is home to 3,740 hotel rooms, restaurants and attractions, including the MCM Eleganté Hotel. Other hotel partners include the Holiday Inn Express and the Best Western Plus, both in Vidor.
Sponsored by Ford Park
Ford Park is the premiere sports, entertainment, and convention destination of Southeast Texas! Conveniently located in Beaumont, Texas on Interstate Highway 10 between Houston and Lake Charles, our versatile event center features five world-class facilities on 221 acres. Together, we can find a deal that is right for you and make your event a success. Our goal is to provide you with an excellent, turn-key experience to keep you coming back from year-to-year.