From wagon wheels to Mason jars, rustic-vintage is one of the latest trends for renting event furniture.
"Things have moved to such a natural look from pulling in burlap and vintage pieces to bench seating in different areas," says Rhonda DuCharme, sales manager at Midway Party Rental in Minneapolis. "The rustic-inspired theme has been popular throughout corporate events."
Here’s what to look for when planning your next rustic inspired event:
1. Rustic Décor: Quickly reach a rustic feel through small décor touches. From hay bales to old milk jugs, the accessories can enhance and complete the look. Tip: Tabletop lanterns pair nicely with burlap linen and runners, says DuCharme.
2. Wooden Folding Chairs: The natural tone of wood can be incorporated into all elements of an event. Decorate the table with a baby breath floral arrangement and antiques to easily obtain an outdoor rustic scene.
3. Lounge Space: Effortlessly incorporate the keynote speaker and CEO with event attendees by transforming their head table into a lounge area through bench seating and furniture placement. "By creating lounge spaces, it makes for a more intimate and conversational area," says DuCharme. "It’s a great way to bring dimension into an event."
4. Chiavari Chairs: While wooden folding chairs add to a laid-back atmosphere, Chiavari chairs make for a more formal vibe. Snag them in a mahogany wood to add to the rusticstyle of your event.
5. Whiskey Barrels: Complete the rustic-vintage look with genuine whiskey barrels. Set them off to the side for accent pieces or incorporate them into your lounge area as high-top tables. The multifunctional nature of these pieces makes them a must-have for any rustic-vintage inspired event. midwaypartyrental.com