Kanela Breakfast Club in Chicago’s Old Town neighborhood recently received its liquor license and, to celebrate, it’s introducing a special cocktail menu, including this delicious and tempting Spicy Politician.
- 2 oz. Absolut Peppar
- 4.5 oz. bloody mary mix
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco hot sauce and Sriracha hot sauce
- Dash of celery bitters
- 1/4 oz. lime juice and splash of olive juice
1. Pour bloody mary mix, Worcestershire and Sriracha and Tabasco hot sauces over ice cubes in a mixing glass.
2. Add Absolut Peppar.
3. Stir well.
4. Add celery bitters and lime and olive juices.
5. Pour into salted-rim drinking glass.
Idea courtesy of Kanela Breakfast Club, Old Town