The Marriott Lincolnshire Resort, operated by the Chicago-based Bricton Group, is proud to announce its outstanding achievements in the 2023 Stella Awards. This year, the resort secured four accolades in various categories.
“This accomplishment reflects our unwavering commitment to excellence and our dedicated team’s ability to consistently deliver exceptional hospitality service,” says Bricton Group founder and CEO Ed Doherty in a prepared statement. “These honors are a testament to that hard work, and it inspires us to continue raising the bar for our guests.”
The Stella Awards, presented by the Northstar Meetings Group, are the global meeting industry’s highest honor, recognizing hotels, convention centers, conference centers, airlines, cruise lines, destination marketing organizations, and convention and visitors bureaus that consistently deliver quality service and innovation to meeting and event professionals.
The Marriott Lincolnshire’s 2023 Stella Awards include:
- Best Hotel/Resort – Silver
- Spread across 175 acres, the resort offers a range of 390 rooms and suites, unique dining spaces, and amenities—including a spa, a fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, two restaurants, an award-winning golf course, and an on-site musical theater.
- Best Hotel/Resort Event Space – Silver
- For corporate gatherings, the resort’s state-of-the-art meeting facilities, customizable event packages, and professional support team ensure that business objectives are met with precision and style. The resort has 64,000 square feet of event space across 30 meeting rooms and multiple stunning social venues.
- Best Food and Beverage – Silver
- Three Embers, the resort’s upscale dining venue, offers a rotating, seasonally inspired menu that highlights the best ingredients from local farms and purveyors. Wright’s Brew & Bistro offers a classic cuisine of local craft brews on tap, bistro-style American fare such as burgers, sandwiches, salads, and the resort’s own Honey Badger Beer.
- Best Onsite Support Staff – Bronze
- Marriott Lincolnshire Resort boasts a team of dedicated and highly skilled staff members who have been honored for their steadfast devotion to ensuring seamless and successful events and contributing to the overall success of the resort.
Nearly 10,000 votes were cast globally for the 770 destinations, hotels, and service providers nominated in 16 categories across six regions in the U.S. and worldwide. Of those, a total of 242 organizations were selected for achieving overall excellence, superb food and beverage, professionalism of staff, sustainability initiatives, and other critical aspects of the meetings and events experience.