The Greater Lansing Conention and Visitors Bureau has announced the 2017 Greater Lansing Team Lansing Foundation Board of Directors:
Due to the growth in tourism and group bookings in the Lansing area, the Greater Lansing Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Lansing Entertainment and Public Facilities Authority have partnered to assign the Lansing Center's future sales responsibilities to the GLCVB.
The MACVB has appointed its new officers for the 2017 calendar. The newly elected officers are:
- President: Jack Schripsema (Lansing)
- Past President: Linda Freybler (Calhoun County)
- Vice President: Linda Hoath (Sault Ste. Marie)
- Secretary: Chris Rowley (Mount Pleasant)
- Treasurer: Bob Lukens (Muskegon)
- Members at Large: Tim Hygh (Mackinac Island)
- Amanda Wilkin (Charlevoix)
MACVB is made up of the 46 member convention and visitor bureaus all throughout Michigan.
Sport stadiums, those cavernous homes to professional teams and hot dogs, popcorn and beer, can also make outstanding meeting and event spaces.
Stadiums often offer state-of-the-art amenities designed to impress clients and foster camaraderie. Especially in Michigan, where sports fandom runs rampant, just knowing a meeting or event is slated for a stadium can boost enthusiasm and attendance.
Here are five stadiums eager to host your next meeting or event.
These seven leaders set the standard for industry excellence.