Sales Director Annie Farrell celebrates 22 exciting years promoting one of Mackinac Island’s most iconic gems.
Kindred Resorts & Hotels has revealed a number of new activities that span across North America. Some of these additions include romantic getaways, culinary adventures, wellness corporate retreats, and more.
Grand Hotel, located in Mackinac Island, Michigan will reopen on May 4 after completing its renovation. Renovations include three new suites, with interior design by Dorothy Draper & Company, and changes to the world’s longest porch at 660-feet. It will be open the first weekend in May through the end of October.
The MACVB has appointed its new officers for the 2017 calendar. The newly elected officers are:
- President: Jack Schripsema (Lansing)
- Past President: Linda Freybler (Calhoun County)
- Vice President: Linda Hoath (Sault Ste. Marie)
- Secretary: Chris Rowley (Mount Pleasant)
- Treasurer: Bob Lukens (Muskegon)
- Members at Large: Tim Hygh (Mackinac Island)
- Amanda Wilkin (Charlevoix)
MACVB is made up of the 46 member convention and visitor bureaus all throughout Michigan.