On June 3, 2017, City National Bank presented the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce's 95th Annual Gala at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Wayne Pathman, the Chamber Chairman of Board, and Kelly Blanco from NBC 6 co-hosted the 900 guests at the Magical Affair-themed gala, organized by Jessica Fuentes Victor of Café Avanti, Jeff Greene of 84 West Studios and Leila Chang of Ideal Lifestyle Concierge.
The red carpet at the event featured Aura Entertainment's contortionists, a Vogue booth and ice sculpture by City National Bank, and aerialists. But the main event was the presentation of six awards to companies in Miami's business community. The winning companies and individuals included:
- Tara Solomon, TARA Ink., receiving the Excellence in Tourism Award
- Joy V.W. Malakoff, City of Miami Beach Commissioner, receiving the City National Bank Beach High Alumni Outstanding Achievement Award
- Breakthru Beverage Florida, receiving the Jan Pfeiffer Distinguished Service Award
- Art Basel Miami Beach, receiving the Corporate Citizen of the Year Award
- Tibor Hollo, Florida East Coast Realty, receiving the Leonard "DOC" Baker Lifetime Achievement Award
- Howard M. Lorber, Douglas Elliman, receiving the Member of the Decade Award
In addition to the presentation of the awards, Mango's Tropical Café presented ENIGMA, Miami Beach's top magician as a performance for the gala. To accompany dancing to The Clique, cocktails were provided by La Marca, Woodford Reserve and Finlandia. Live and silent auctions helpaed raise money for the Chambers 501(c)3 Education Foundation, which supports educational initiatives for academic departments in Miami Beach. These auctions accumulated thousands of dollars to donate to the foundation. The Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce acknowledges and thanks Warren Henry Automotive, Breakthru Beverage Floria, Southern Audio & Visual, Viacom, and Loews Miami Beach for supporting the annual event each year.