Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club in southwest Florida will offer “Perks Are In Full Swing Group Promotion” in celebration of its revamped golf course. Available for new program bookings slated for May 21–Oct. 31, 2017, the promotion offers perks for groups that have booked at least 15 rooms on peak nights, with a minimum of two on Sunday–Thursday.
The promotion is available for the two peak nights on any night from Aug. 12–Sept. 9, 2017. To take advantage of the promotion, contract must be signed by April 30, 2017.
Jack Nicklaus and course architect John Sanford led the reinvention of the golf course for the 319-room beachfront resort. Completed in November 2016, the course’s redesign followed $50 million in other renovations and enhancements at the resort that took place over the last few years.
The resort is southwest Florida’s only beachfront resort with an on-site championship golf course, world-class spa, and award-winning tennis center. It also features 34,000 square feet of indoor meeting space and many outdoor and beachfront venues.
Promotion benefits increase with the number of room nights booked. New group bookings of 30–100 room nights receive their choice of up to three of the following perks, with groups of 101–200 room nights receiving their choice of up to five. They include:
- A 10 percent discount on golf tee time rack rates on the golf course
- One complimentary standard guest room per 30 actualized
- One upgrade to a one-bedroom suite for the program peak nights
- Two upgrades to Gulf of Mexico View Rooms at the group rate for the program dates
- Two Staff rooms at 50 percent off the group rate for program dates
- One complimentary VIP roundtrip airport transfer
- Complimentary welcome beverage (non-alcoholic) and signature treat
- Complimentary internet in guest rooms
- Complimentary WiFi in meeting space
- 10 percent off AVI audiovisual services (minimum applies; excludes labor)
- 10 percent discount on Spa services
- 10 percent attrition on sleeping rooms
- 10 percent discount on current banquet food and beverage menus
- Group rate available three days pre- and post-event dates (based upon group room and rate availability).
Group bookings of more than 201 room nights also receive their choice of an additional two perks from the following:
- 20 percent discount on rack tee times on the newly redesigned golf course
- Complimentary one-hour beer and wine reception
- 5 percent credit to the master account on sleeping rooms
- Two VIP complimentary round-trip airport transfers
- Four Staff rooms at 50 percent off the group rate for the program dates
- One complimentary suite for VIP over program peak nights
- 20 percent discount on current banquet food and beverage
- 20 percent discount off AVI audiovisual services (minimum applies, excludes labor)
- 20 percent attrition on sleeping rooms (cannot be used in conjunction with 10 percent above)
- Two complimentary coffee breaks.
There are also additional perks available for multiyear agreements. Groups and guests always benefit from no resort fees, complimentary self-parking and valet parking, and complimentary access to the resort’s fitness center.
The offer is based on group room availability and is not valid during holidays; does not apply to existing contracted meetings or programs. A food/beverage minimum and attrition clause is required in the agreement.
“Groups and guests absolutely love our newly redesigned golf course, and all of the resort’s other impressive recent enhancements,” says Charles Mullins, director of sales and marketing. “This special group promotion is a great way to spotlight and celebrate our newly redesigned course, and to provide extra values with many appealing options to groups.”