These interviews are part of a series that highlights new hires within the industry. Have you recently started a new role or do you know someone who has? Submit your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bill Drew was recently hired as general manager of PRA San Diego.
1. What are you looking forward to the most in your new role?
Building a culture that values our people, our company and our clients.
2. How do you think past experiences have prepared you for this role?
I have held previous leadership positions in both sales and operations. Additionally, I have spent the last five years in the event industry space.
3. How did you get into the industry?
I was recruited into an event rental company in San Diego by a person I had previously worked with.
4. What are you hoping to achieve in your new role?
Create an environment where the best people want to work, provide world class customer service and value to our clients and grow our San Diego market share.
5. What do you enjoy most about the industry?
I love that each day brings different opportunities, challenges and events. I am blessed with a passionate, hard-working and creative team.