Meeting Professionals International (MPI) has unveiled a corporate docuseries about the resurgence of meetings and events and those professionals behind the scenes who make it a success.
“Experience Professionals: Inside the Industry that Brings People Together” explores the relationship between in-person gatherings and events and the many benefits to business acceleration, including human connection that helps to shape and enhance communities and serves as catalysts for solutions, ideas, and progress.
Presented and narrated by former Good Morning America and CBS Today Show Correspondent Taryn Winter Brill, “Experience Professionals: Inside the Industry that Brings People Together” explores these issues, capturing stories from the people and organizations who work across the meetings and events industry. The program shows how through effective collaboration and education and with the right people, technology, locations, and facilities, industry professionals can deliver meetings that matter.
The program is presented by MPI and produced by dBase Media.
“MPI believes that ‘when we meet, we change the world,’” says Paul Van Deventer, president and CEO of MPI. “And the evidence of this industry’s impact on driving innovation, technology, learning and advancement is clear—meetings and events have long been among the top contributors for worldwide economic impact, directly responsible for over $1 trillion in spending and 10.3 million jobs.”
The MPI film features:
- Paul Van Deventer, president and CEO at MPI, who describes the energy through collaboration that takes place when people meet in-person and how it’s a catalyst for business growth
- Annette Gregg, chief revenue officer at MPI, who praises the many tasks that meeting planners manage and the creative approaches for collaboration, intentional networking, and matching the right solutions,
- Drew Holmgreen, chief brand officer at MPI, who explains the benefits of connections at the community and chapter level and their four key pillars through advocacy, collaboration, innovation, and education.
Other featured participants include:
- The Greater Ontario Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Freddie Georges Production Group
- Visit Central Oregon
Watch the entire series “Experience Professionals: Inside the Industry that Brings People Together” here.