Senior Planners Industry Network (SPIN) announces that SPINCon 2019 will take place November 3-5, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa. Registration for the three-day event is now open for senior-level planners with at least 10 years of full-time planning experience.
“Each year SPINCon focuses on the whole person (brain, body, being and business) and this year we are excited that the content has again been curated by our members,” says SPIN’s executive director Tracey Smith. “We had over 100 topic suggestions and we then asked members to vote for ones that would be most applicable to them. Then, speakers submitted proposals based on those topics.”
Returning speakers include Dean Savoca, Phil Gerbyshak, Monica Graves and SPIN’s chairwoman, Shawna Suckow. SPINCon 2019 will also incorporate new SPIN speakers into this year’s event. Here is a sampling of the 2019 sessions:
· Christy Lamagna - Network to Increase Your Net Worth
· Bonni Scepkowski - Niche, Please: How focusing on your strengths will make you more successful
· Terry Lombardo - What's Your Second Act?
· Dan Yaman - Designing a Brain-based Event
· John Ayo - From Travel Hell to Travel Well
· Kristen Brogan - Hungry for Happiness
· Cindy Hartner - You Don't Get a Map, You Get a Compass
Running with this year’s theme, “Are You Game?”, gamification will be incorporated into the event app sponsored by Wildly Different. In order to inspire more focused and engaging sessions, this year’s speakers have been tasked with “upping their game” as well.
Registration for SPINCon 2019 is $99 for VIP members and $299 for Virtual members & non- members. For details and to register go to spinplanners.com/Attend-Learn/SPINCON